Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Welcome!

You've stepped into the world of erotica author Candi Kay. Occasionally, I will be popping on here to blog about things that may or may not be significant to anyone else. I may be complaining about a moody character in one of my stories, or I may be talking about the great or the not-so-great book I just read. I may just ramble about life in general. Feel free to rant, praise, or just talk right along with me. I'm a huge reader so if I'm not writing my own stories, I can usually be found reading someone else's. I love a good erotic story and I'm a sucker for a good romance. I read a lot of LGBT fiction, on top of every other genre you can imagine.

In the real world I am a co-blogger with my closest friend (literally) in the world. In my fantasy world, I can usually be found in front of my laptop allowing my imagination to take over. I am all about substantial age differences between main characters, so don't be surprised if you see that in a lot of my stories. While my emphasis is erotica, I write in various other genres as well.

My first published story was Taking Lance, the first in the Taking Lance series, published in April of 2014. I've since published several others, with more to come soon. You can check them out below or check out my Amazon page here. My books are also published on All Romance (ARe), iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords, among others.  

Note that this page will be updated with each new release.

The Taking Lance Series -

Taking Lance (Taking Lance #1)
Keeping Lance (Taking Lance #2)
Being Karen (Taking Lance #2.5)
Saving Travis (Taking Lance #3)
Finding Alex (Taking Lance #4) - Soon

Other Books by Candi Kay -

Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer
Evan the Virgin Reindeer & His Sexy Buck
The Guy in the Coffee Shop
My Son's Girl & My Son's Friends - Two Erotic Shorts
Eros


I hope you'll check my stories. If you do, I would love to know what you think. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to contact me anytime.

You can find me at the links below or via this site:

Amazon
Pinterest
Facebook
Goodreads
Twitter (@CandiKayAuthor)
Gmail (CandiKayAuthor@gmail.com)



I am a huge LGBT supporter so if you are offended by this, please exit this site. Also, this site is for ADULTS ONLY and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Candi

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed Taking Lance. All the best with your writing and your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete