Monday, October 20, 2014

A Huge Thank You!



It's fairly common knowledge that I'm not all that great with self-promotion. I have blogged about this in the past. It's not that I'm not extremely proud of my stories because I am. It's the fact that while I may not be new to writing, I am extremely new to putting my words out there for all to see. I'm amazed daily that people actually want to read what I write. Nothing thrills me more than getting a message from someone saying they read one of my short stories and enjoyed it. That's what keeps me writing, even on days when the words just won't come together right.

A couple of weeks ago, I was asked by Market of Pleasure if I would be interested in submitting an excerpt of one of my stories for them to post on their amazing site. I had already discovered their website and had become a fan, so I was thrilled to have been asked to have something of mine on there. I went into Taking Lance and found my favorite sex scene and sent it to them. Not long after, it was published on their site and I can't be more proud of the reception. Afterward, I was asked if I'd be willing to submit another excerpt from another of my stories, so I sent my favorite sex scene between Rick and Lance from Keeping Lance

So, I'm taking this moment to send a huge thank you to Market of PleasureI discovered their site long before I was asked to submit excerpts of my stories. It's a husband and wife team who review some of the hottest sex toys/products out there. I've spent a lot of time on there and have actually purchased some of the items they've reviewed. I'm not writing this as an advertisement, but I do hope you'll check it out. No doubt you'll get as much out of it as my husband and I have. Also, check out all the great excerpts from great authors. My TBR list has seriously grown over the past few weeks.

Make sure you follow them on Twitter at @PleasureMarket

Check out the Taking Lance post here and the Keeping Lance post here.  I hope you'll read them and comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing from readers.

I had planned to add this thank you in my blog post yesterday, but I was afraid it would have gotten lost in all the Saving Travis stuff. I think they deserve a post dedicated to them, don't you?

Another huge thank you to M and C for giving me a new audience for my naughty stories. ;)


~Candi Kay

1 comment:

  1. They're both hot and sexy pieces of writing. Yum.. :)

    ReplyDelete