Saturday, December 6, 2014

New Release & Huge Shout Outs


A lot of you already know that my new kinky short, Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, was published a few days ago. The story, affectionately dubbed Wanky Willy by my good friend, has done extremely well - better than I ever could have imagined - in the first few days. It even got as high as #57 on Amazon's Gay Erotica Top 100 of paid books for a little while. I don't know if you guys know how much that meant to me.

Before I go any further and list details about Willy's story, I have to send out a huge thank you to some people. One, my friend who told me months ago to "get off your arse and put your stuff out there already". I listened, and more terrified than I'd ever been in my life, did just that. That was Taking Lance and Willy is #4 for me to publish. 

The second thank you is for Ant and the Erotic Author Retweet Group (@EroticAuthorRTG) on Twitter, hashtag #EARTG. I got on Twitter months ago knowing very little about how it all worked for authors on there. Oh, I knew enough to create the account, as I've been involved in other Twitter accounts before. But what I never could have imagined would be the support I would receive from my fellow independent authors who immediately took this new girl into the fold. Between Ant and the other authors, my little kinky elf story has taken off. When I say I have no words for all you guys have done for me, I really mean it. Just thank you! Every single one of you has been amazing and I hope to repay the favor someday. See the Twitter thing on the right of this post for @EroticAuthorRTG? These are the greatest folks on Twitter and I hope if you haven't that you'll follow them and the other authors who support them. Not just follow, but RT their posts and buy their books. Without them, Willy never would have done so well so quickly and I would still be a lost little writer girl trying to find her way on Twitter.

Thirdly, I want to thank everyone who has already bought and read the story. Every time I check my Amazon dashboard, I'm floored. I never would have dreamed it would do so well. My favorite line so far from a review comes from Sunny on Goodreads -

I'm thinking this was written by a group of friends who got high one night and started a conversation with "Hey, what if..." And I'm thinking I'd like to read more of their collaborations. ;)

That tickled me. I don't want to make light of the other reviews because I have loved them all, but I had to point out that one paragraph.

Now to Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer -

Blurb -

The North Pole isn't as it appears in fairy tales. It has the elves and Santa and his reindeer, but Santa and Mrs Claus aren't the jolly couple the world believes them to be. The elves, while short, aren't pointy-eared tiny men with squeaky voices. The reindeer are all shape-shifters who transform into gorgeous beings in human form. Feared by all, the reindeer keep to themselves and only associate with their own. Randy the Chief Reindeer is the most feared of all. The largest of the pack at six-five, Santa's Village breathes a sigh of relief when he takes off on his Harley to parts unknown during the off-season.

Elf Willy is all about kink and will do almost anyone and everyone The one he wants most is out of his league - Randy the Chief Reindeer. While drunk on Peppermint Whiskey, Willy is dared by the Master Elf to sneak onto Randy's property to take a compromising photo. Getting caught is a given, as the Chief Reindeer values his privacy above all else. Does Randy kick Willy's elfy self all the way to Tinsel Town? Or does he mete out a more appropriate punishment for the kinky elf?

Tags: Christmas, Gay Erotica/Romance, Mild BDSM (Orgasm Denial, Metal Cock Rings, Restraints, Spanking), One Cocky Elf, One Very Alpha Reindeer


You can find Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer on Amazon here. Download for free if you are enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program. I hope if you check it out, you'll let me know what you think.

Again, thank you to everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

~Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment