Thursday, June 25, 2015

Willy Sequel Update, This & That, and More (NSFW) Eye Candy


Note that a majority of my posts (including this one) would not be considered safe for work. I found these images on Pinterest. You can check out my page by clicking the button on the right. The boards are pretty self-explanatory. I often add photos and GIFs for my enjoyment. If you have a problem with nudity (of either sex), my blog posts probably aren't for you.

With that being said -

An actual Facebook message sent to my friend slash editor not long ago -



Randy roared and had to be held back when another reindeer taunted Willy. Willy called Santa Claus a big butthead. A rookie reindeer - a virgin - just got his first blow job and hand job ever and the reindeer (not a rookie) who was responsible for both came all over his back. Master Elf Jason left klutzy Elf Marcus in charge of the workshop while he and Willy were taking care of business elsewhere. Who knows what'll be destroyed when they get back? Remember poor Marcus' concussion from the last story when he heard the reindeer roar? Klutz!


That totally makes sense to both of us and anyone else who has read Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer. This (above) was in regards to the new one (mentioned in my last blog post) that will be taking place in the same world. Like Willy and Randy's story, I'm having entirely too much fun writing this one.

The reindeer in my version of the North Pole are shifters. I feel like I should throw that out there for those who read that above and said "HUH???? What????"

I have to stress that while Willy and Randy (and the others) are in this new story a lot, they do not take center. The romance is between two other (new) characters. There will be updates in regards to what happened after the big party (no spoilers for those who haven't read it). Santa and the missus weren't too pleased with the way certain things played out during their big event. You didn't think they'd just let it go and allow everyone to go on their merry little way, did you? Of course there are new rules in place that the elves and reindeer aren't too pleased with. The new (still untitled) story takes place the following Christmas.

I've also written a couple of things that would likely get me kicked off Amazon if I were to attempt to publish them as they are. I'll either go in and make some major changes or publish them on Smashwords without changing a thing. I had Taking Lance published on Smashwords for awhile before I removed it and made it exclusive to Amazon. All stories after that one are strictly available on Amazon.

Which leads me to something else....

Starting July 1st, Amazon will be changing the way they pay authors whose books are enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program.  I'm not really all that knowledgeable of how all that will work long term. I know the gist of it, but at this point I'm not sure how it will affect me one way or another. Roughly 50% of my downloads are from KU. Only time will tell if the new policy will help or hurt me in the long run.

What else?

I've been forced to take a huge step back from social media and pretty much everything else for reasons I won't go into here. A lot has been going on in my real world so I've not had the time to tweet and retweet as I've done in the past. Hopefully, I will be back on track soon. Thank you to all those who have been kind enough to promote and support me even when I've been out of the loop.


You want to know what's really cool? Someone I know outside of my writing read The Guy in the Coffee Shop last weekend and had no clue I was the one who wrote it. Like a lot of others (me included) she had gotten interested in M/M books as a result of Blay and Qhuinn in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and wanted to check out other books with gay characters. I selfishly recommended a bunch of books to introduce her to gay romance with one being mine. She had no idea I'd written it. She really liked it and was shocked when I told her it was my work. That story is really short and there's not a whole lot to it, but it's still one of my faves. It meant the world to me that she enjoyed it without even knowing it was me who wrote it. Now she knows and I've been tempted to send her Willy the Kinky Elf & His Bad-Ass Reindeer, but I think she's still too new for that one, don't you? :)

I've again gotten behind on pretty much everything, so if I've missed something, my sincere apologies. I am really hoping that I'll be able to get back to writing, blogging, reading and having more of a social media presence again real soon.

I want to send a big hug to someone very close to me who isn't feeling well at the moment. Much love to you, my friend. You'll kick this in the ass. I don't doubt that for a second. You're the strongest person I know. You got this. :)



With Magic Mike XXL being released soon (and yes, I will be going to see it), I couldn't not add something from my favorite ever sketch from SNL. I remember seeing it when it was live and laughing my ass off. Even now I can't watch the full thing without giggling.





RIP to the two legends who did it first @jdotcdoublee #gotham #gothammemes #gothampost @gotham._
Posted by Jdotcdoublee on Thursday, June 18, 2015



I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I don't have more to update in regards to upcoming releases. I'll write another blog post when things are firmed up a bit.

Until next time,

~Candi Kay



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're going back to Willy's world. Yass. Mmm on the tats and bums. :D

    ReplyDelete