Thursday, July 24, 2014

This and That



Since it's been awhile since my last post, I'll start with a couple of updates. 

The third story, still untitled at this point, in the Taking Lance world is still coming along. The first draft is almost completed but I took a step back when I realized that a couple of things needed to be cleared up in the story and I wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go with them. Inspiration has hit so hopefully I will have it ready to go to my wonderful (and patient) editor in the next couple of weeks. While Lance and Rick's story will kind of come full circle in this one, there are a few other characters in their world (other than Travis and Marc, who will take center in story #3) whose stories I want to tell as well. One is Karen from Keeping Lance. If you've read the story, you know she was introduced around the same time as Travis. She's a naughty, naughty girl and her story will be short, smutty, and put out as a freebie on Amazon and everywhere else. There is also an older couple, Howard and Dean, who are in Travis and Marc's story, who I feel I should elaborate on. There's a history with Howard that I'm unable to cover fully in that one, so I'll go back in time a bit and tell where he and Dean began. Karen and Howard's stories are a bit away in the future, but I can say I'm really eager to write about a couple that doesn't fall into the uber young age bracket. As far as Karen is concerned, she and her husband like to get down and dirty with strangers so I'll have fun with that one.

I have also been working on two other stories, one of which has already been sent to my editor. That one tells the story of a young man forced from home as a teen who comes back years later and must face things he's not quite ready to face. I'm a bit iffy about the first chapter but my editor will let me know what works and what doesn't. I can't say more than that, as I don't want to jinx myself, but it's one I'm quite proud of. It's an older man/younger man gay romance and has a bit of angst. 

The other one is quite different from my others. It's a Christmas story about a naughty elf who has this thang for a certain resident of Santa's Village. This one is a bit on the humorous side and it's more than a little kinky (think leather bindings, anal plugs, metal cock rings, orgasm denial and a bit of spanking). After the seriousness of the others I've written recently, it's refreshing to be able to get a bit silly. Whether either of these stories gets published remains to be seen at this point, but that's what I've been working on over the past few weeks. The kinky elf story will be gay romance/erotica.

In my real world, I've not read much lately, which is totally unlike me as I am a huge reader. I had the flu for a few days and a family member suggested I watch all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad. I figured, what the hell? I'll watch a couple of episodes and get back to my regularly scheduled program. If you ever watched even one episode of that show, you know that's not possible. If you haven't watched it, I highly suggest popping on Netflix, giving up the real world for a few days, and start watching. I was going to add the YouTube video of Jesse Pinkman's bitch montage (I'm now a total fangirl of Aaron Paul/Jesse Pinkman), but decided you might like the GIFs below better. :) They are all man-on-man so if it offends you, you're probably on the wrong blog anyway. I'll be adding male/female pics/GIFs in future posts.

I know I'm horrible about putting myself out there but I'll try to do more blog posts closer together in the future. They may not consist of anything other than a naughty photo or two, but I'm aiming to do at least one post a week. There may also be times when I do several a week. It all depends on what's going through my head at any particular time. 
















Until next time, thanks for stopping by! 

- Candi Kay

2 comments:

  1. Jesse Pinkman, bitch. Love me some Jesse. The flu? You poor thing, take care, but I'm thinking Jesse helped you. And writing some of your kinky stories that are coming our way:)

    Lurve the gifs, I'll take man on man man/men on woman or woman on woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still loving Jesse :) The flu is better, thanks, though still some things are lingering. I've gone back to writing and can honestly say I'm officially giving my editor fits. That's normal, right? *smirk*

      Thanks for stopping by. I'll do a pictorial post soon, with nothing but my favorite pics and GIFS. It will so not be safe for work.

      Delete