Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Updates, Pinterest, This and That


I've sat down to write a blog post several times over the past few weeks, but I haven't really had much to say so I didn't. On the writing front, Saving Travis is about done. Pretty much all I have to do now is get the cover, check for typos again and format for it to be published on Amazon. I'll update when all that is done. I should be posting a cover in the next few days, and hopefully I can get the actual story published by the end of next week. That's the plan anyway.

I'm still kinda/sorta working on a Valentine's Day short that may or may not be published. When the real world got busy, I had to walk away from it so I'm not sure I'll have the time to do it before February 14th. If I was just writing a quickie story, it would be done already. This is based on myths, and while it will definitely be told in a contemporary setting, I want to at least keep it close enough to the actual myths where I won't get nasty messages about it. :) In other words, it needs to be researched a bit and I've not had that kind of time lately.

Another story in the works is a menage story (three men). It's about an older (though not that old) couple who introduce a third - a much younger man - but not just in the bedroom. This will be an erotic love story. I'm a big fan of MMM books if they are written well. I've been wanting to write one of my own for awhile, so I started on it in between everything else going on in my life. 

What else?

Oh, I now have a Pinterest page. I was pretty iffy about another social media site, but I was encouraged by a friend to try it. Like my poor neglected Facebook page, I haven't promoted it much, but I will once I get more stuff added. At the moment, I have all four of my books listed with a few naughty GIFs and quotes. I'll be adding more things as time allows. If you're interested, you can click the link on the right and you'll see what I've done so far. If you're on there, let me know and I'll follow you. I'm still learning as I go, so bear with me.

Below are some of the things I've added so far...

Taking Lance -



Keeping Lance -



Being Karen -



Another from Being Karen -



Being Karen got two added because that last GIF? My favorite GIF of all-time. I had to put it on here, don't you think? 

I recently discovered how to add quotes to GIFs, so I went a little nuts. :)

That's about it for what's going on in my world. I hope everyone made it through the holidays unscathed and that you are all doing well.

Until next time,

~Candi Kay

1 comment:

  1. The gifs are fab. Love them. Looking forward to the Travis story. :)

    ReplyDelete