Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Sale and Two Freebies!




From now through December 25th - Christmas Day! - all of my titles that are published on All Romance eBooks (ARe) are 50%, with the exception of Being Karen and The Guy in the Coffee Shop. Those two are free! If you're on the fence about some of my stories, this is a good time to check them out. The Guy in the Coffee Shop is a good gay romance short for anyone who hasn't ventured into the MM genre yet and might be interested. At least this is what I've been told by a couple of people. There's a sex scene, but the story focuses mostly on the two guys (complete opposites) getting over shyness and other things to get together. And it's free, so what do you have to lose? ;) It's also one of my favorites that I've written for a variety of reasons. 

The other freebie is Being Karen (#2.5 in the Taking Lance world). Karen gets busy with anyone and everyone. There's gay sex, straight sex, woman on woman sex, threesomes and pretty much everything else you can imagine. It's an intro to Saving Travis, but it can be read as a standalone. Don't go into it expecting a sappy romance. While Karen loves her man, she loves sex with others too. 

Direct links and sale prices -

The Guy in the Coffee Shop - Free

I want to send another thank you to every single person who has read one of my books. I know I say that a lot, but I don't know if you guys know how much you all mean to me. 

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a fantastic day with your families and friends. I will be doing the crazy that is my holiday each year. From visiting in-laws to hosting a huge group of folks at my home, I'll be pretty busy. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope everyone is having a great week and that you have a wonderful holiday!

Until next time,

~Candi Kay


P.S. A Reminder - I have created a new Facebook page. While my author page is still active, to be honest, I don't get on there much. There's less freedom to interact with readers where I can on the new one. Feel free to send me a friend request. I'll be updating more on there than probably anywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment