Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shameless Self-Promotion



It's a given that I suck at self-promotion. I write the stories and get lost in either my own works in progress or books written by others and don't promote stories of mine that are out there. I am very proud of them but I've discovered that I do better promoting others than myself. 

I totally suck at self-promotion.

So, this post is dedicated to my two bi-erotica shorts, Taking Lance and Keeping Lance, published everywhere.


Rick Preston, forty, is on the verge of inheriting a large sum of money from his late father and was forced to married a woman (Jenna) in order to do so. It doesn't take long before the wife's true colors come out. Rick is bisexual and this was no secret before the marriage. Biding his time, he'll wait until he can get his inheritance, divorce the wife, and move on with his life.

Then he meets Jenna's son, Lance. Lance is eighteen and every fantasy of Rick's come to life. He wants him with every fiber of his being but is convinced that Lance is straight. Little does Rick know, but Lance has a secret and he might just want Rick too.


'I have been lusting after my wife's son since the day I met him. Tall and thin, the boy has yet to grow into his long arms and legs. Jet black hair like his biological father, it falls to just below his collar. His eyes are so blue I could see myself in them if I allowed myself to get close enough. I haven't done that. Yet.'   - Rick 



'Making a fist, I fuck my hand quickly, my eyes never leaving the sexy boy in front of me. I must have moaned, or the wet sounds coming from the door alerted Lance to my presence, because he opens his eyes and looks right at me, my cock jacking my hand the whole time. I almost stop and back out of the room but I am right there and I can't force myself to move.'  - Rick 


Tags: M/M, M/M/F, F/F (in passing), Older Man/Younger Man, Older Man/Younger Woman, Stepfather/Stepson, Gay/Bisexual Erotica

Lance and Rick's story is continued in Keeping Lance.

$1.99
41 pages, approximately


Purchase at:  Amazon | Smashwords | Barnes & Noble | iTunes






Keeping Lance picks up three years after Taking Lance leaves off. Lance, now twenty-one, and Rick, forty-three, are at a crossroads. They have been hooking up on and off for sex for three years, with Lance visiting when he's not away at college. Rick now has a girlfriend and Lance seems pretty wrapped up in a new guy, Marc. 

What happens when real feelings become involved? Does Rick go with his heart or allow Lance to move on with someone his own age? Throw in a bit of drama from Rick's girlfriend and Lance's mother, more than a bit of hot sex (and not necessarily just with each other) and you'll be taken on a crazy ride as two very stubborn men fight like hell to find their way to each other.

Keeping Lance introduces the characters from the third (still untitled) story in the series, Travis and Marc.



'Our first kiss after so long is heated and angry. Our teeth are colliding with the movements of our mouths and tongues. Never breaking the kiss, Rick grabs my legs and lifts me up, my legs automatically wrapping tightly around his body.'  - Lance 



'Rick gives my tight hole a few minutes to adjust, gently putting his arms around me and pulling my body where it is flush with his. He leans down and licks the tears off my cheeks. The tears I didn't realize were still falling.'  - Lance 


Tags: M/M, M/M/F, M/F, Older Man/Younger Man, Stepfather/Stepson, Gay/Bisexual Erotica

$2.99
85 pages, approximately



Purchase at: Amazon | Smashwords | Barnes & Noble | iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment